A person-centered future plan is important throughout all stages of life and especially in the future after a parent or caregiver is no longer able to provide support. But what is a future plan? And how do you help a family build a comprehensive plan?
Join The Arc’s Center for Future Planning for a three-part, live, online training series!
- November 5: Future planning 101
- November 12: How to build a plan and future planning materials that can be used when assisting families
- November 19: Strategies to ensure families follow through with completing and updating their future plans
Get the training and resources you need to successfully help people with disabilities and their families build comprehensive future plans. Participants who attend all three training sessions will receive a certificate of completion (only one certificate will be issued per registration).
Please note that each individual who would like to receive a certificate of completion must register separately for the training series.
- $100 for staff members at chapters of The Arc (requires promo code provided to chapters and registration with chapter email address)
- $200 for all other human service professionals
This training series is designed for chapter professionals and other professionals who support families of people with disabilities. This training series is currently NOT open to family members.