The Arc is moving to new offices – beginning in the new location on Monday September 26. Our new address is 1825 K Street, NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20006.
During the moving process, portions of The Arc’s website, email system, and phone lines will be down for a period of time, starting Friday, September 23.
What Will be Effected?
- The Arc’s main website: www.thearc.org
- The Arc’s email system: you will not be able to contact staff via email.
- The Arc’s phone lines: you will not be able to call The Arc’s main office in Washington, D.C.
What Will Not Be Effected?
- The Arc’s blogs will still be available: blog.thearc.org, insider.thearc.org, and resources.thearc.org.
- The Autism NOW Center website will remain live.
- The Medicaid Reference Desk website will remain live.