What the Alumni Council Does
The Alumni Council thrives on input and feedback from its members, so activities will grow and evolve over time based on the direction of the council members. Regular communications will be sent out regarding current developments at The Arc, public policy updates, and advocacy-related action alerts.
Additional activities may include:
- Alumni gatherings at The Arc’s annual events
- Quarterly Zoom briefings featuring the CEO or other national staff
- Supporting self-advocates in leadership positions
- Mentoring to chapter executives
- Speaking engagements
- Serving on a national committee
- And more!
How You Can Join
The Arc’s Alumni Council is comprised of former employees of The Arc, including executive directors, staff, and board members from local and state chapters, as well as former staff and members from The Arc’s national office, board, and committees.
Becoming a member of the Alumni Council is free and easy! If you are interested in joining, sign up using the link below.